Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) in India took shape after January 2009, making it an instant success with startups and professional services. LLP registration (Limited Liability Partnership), governed by LLP Act 2008 combines the benefits of a partnership with that of a limited liability company. LLP was introduced to provide a form of business that is easy to maintain and to help owners by providing them with limited liability.
Here in this article let us understand what is LLP registration and how is LLP registration online is done.
Many times startups need to borrow money and take things on credit. In the case of normal Partnerships, Partners personal savings and property would be at risk in case business is not able to repay its loans. In an LLP, only investment to start a business is lost, personal assets of the Partners are safe.
Benefits of LLP registration
- No requirement of minimum contribution
- No limit on owners of the business
- Lower registration cost
- No requirement of compulsory Audit
- Taxation Aspect on LLP
Procedure for LLP registration
Below mentioned is the procedure for LLP firm registration.
- You need to fill our simple LLP online questionnaire and submit LLP documents.
- After submitting your documents we will provide you with DSC and DPIN
- Details provided by you will be verified & then we shall apply for LLP name approval.
- We will create all the required documents (MOA & AOA) and file them with ROC for your LLP.
- Once your LLP is incorporated, we shall send you LLP certificate and DSCs.
A Limited Liability Partnership firm is a type of firm which is accepted by various partners. For LLP registration, you can visit the Online LLP registration portal and complete the process.
Along with that, you can manage your accounts and banking related in queries with the help of EZOTO Software – By Downloading this Invoice generator you would be able to manage invoice, accounting, credit, inventory, customers, etc and fulfill all your accounting needs